Hex is a modern Data Workspace for teams. With Hex, Analysts and Data Scientists can explore, analyze, and visualize in collaborative notebooks, and then share their work as interactive data apps that anyone can use. This gives Data teams new superpowers, breaks down silos, and empowers organizations to be truly data-driven. We are looking for folks who are excited to collaborate with us in shaping the technology, product, and culture of our growing team.
About the role
Hex is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. As the first member of the Product Management team, you'll partner closely with the CEO and fellow leaders in Design, Engineering, and Go-To-Market to craft a product vision and strategy for us to deliver a best in class data workspace for our customers.
You'll help us translate customer feedback and discovery into tactics, and lead our engineering and design team through end-to-end feature development and release.
Hex is an early-stage company, and the right person for this role should thrive in an unstructured environment. On any given day you might find yourself engaging with customers, brainstorming solutions with engineering and design, leading strategy conversations, defining our product roadmap, and collaborating with GTM teams to move our goals forward.
What we need from you
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Engage directly with customers and prospects to understand core problems and translate into customer needs that empower designers and engineers
- Collaborate with leadership, Design, Engineering, and GTM to set the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Hex
- Own the complete product lifecycle end-to-end, including: customer research, requirements gathering, developing solutions alongside engineering and design, managing team priorities, releasing new features, and measuring impact
- Measure the impact of features shipped, solicit customer feedback, and iterate with design and engineering on new learnings
- Inspire and excite the organization by helping to build deep empathy for the customer experience
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- 5+ years of experience in product management or technical experience building SaaS or data products
- A successful track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver great product experiences from start-to-finish
- Analytical ability and an excellent problem solver with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- You're an excellent communicator, who builds empathy, shares feedback, and grows successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A growth mindset and want to help our team and processes evolve
- A love for fast-paced environments
✨ You will be a truly standout candidate if:
- You have experience with data analytics tooling and workflows, including Python, SQL, and BI tools
- Experience working on Enterprise SaaS products
- You have a track record of growth and mentorship